Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Parent Meet & Greet!

Last night was the Parent Meet & Greet! It was really great to meet everyone and have good conversation. I definitely left Michelle's home feeling inspired, excited and happy. Inspired by the conversations. Excited about the upcoming year and all the possibilities for our kids and our families. Happy that I was in the company of such fabulous people.


I am definitely looking forward to getting together again with the parents that were able to come last night and the parents that will be joining us at the next parent night!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy to see the blog! It's so festive! I'm adding it as a resource on my blog. :-) I'm looking forward to the next parent's night too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shawn! Love the blog, so happy for you and for all of the other families!

    ReplyDelete